From Clever Camel WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This is a claim of excessive dividends
- The creditors would not like this because then it is less likely that they would get paid.
- The shareholders didn't want the money paid out in dividends because the dividend tax rate is high and they rather get capital gains.
- There is another claim of rights of corporate opportunity
- The third claim is simple self dealing (the company is forcing the sub to pay late so it gets more interest payments.)